50mm Angle Valve
We are We are manufacturing a wide array of all type of High Pressure Angle Valve with rubber sheet and o’ring assy These valves are highly appreciated by the clients all across the globe due to their corrosion resistance and durable features. The raw material used in manufacturing is Brass, Gun Metal, Aluminium and Cast Iron. Our range is known for their easy to adjust features and many others. Superior grade metal is used by u for the manufacturing of valves that ensures their durability. Client’s can avail these angle valves in various standard sizes and dimensions.
- Full-way valve
- Floating ball-gas tight on pre-compressed seats.
- Operating pressure from 320 to 500 bar (according to Φ )
- Operating temperature from -20°C to 100°C
- Open at 1/4 turn
- Fluid Pressure: 0~1.6MPa
- Acutator Air Pressure: 0.15~0.8MPa
- Medium Temperature: -10°c~+180°c
- Connection Form: Thread
- Size: 0.5