Aqua Foam Monitor
- The max capacity: 2000L/min, 2400L/min
- The max pressure: 16bar
- Intel: Flange DN50 PN16, DN65 PN16
- Outlet: Screw thread
- Optional inlet flange:DN80 PN16/ANSI2″/ANSI
- Foam Monitor 1000-1500-2000 GPM SS316
- Aqua-Foam Water monitor with Self-Inducting Nozzle AS PER UL (1000-1500-2000 GPM)
- The manually operated Self-inducting non-aspirating Foam Monitor made of Stainless with pickup tube.
- Grade SS-316, capable of discharging 1000 GPM (3800 LPM) to 2000GPM (7500LPM) to at 100 psi (7 bars) inlet pressure over a range of 64/70/75 meter in the horizontal direction.
- Flange size 150 NB” , Foam Monitor Size 5” .
- Foam proportioning 3 % is done with help of Foam Inductor placed within the Nozzle.
- The Foam Monitor has the facility for converting Water/Foam jet to fog and vice-versa very quickly and easily, even during continuous operation.
- Foam Monitor is provided with self-locking swivel gear bearing(MOC : Bronze) for smooth rotation in the horizontal and vertical direction through hand wheel operation even under high operating pressures.
- A single firefighter can manually operate the Foam Monitor with large flow capacity, long-range capability.
- The monitor assembly is designed to withstand the nozzle reaction force experienced during the operation of jet/ fog.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 10 Piece