- Material: Ductile Iron/Stainless Steel
- Flow Rate: 20/30/40/50/60/70/80 L/S
- Up down Turning Angle: -70 – 70 Degree
- Flange Connection: 80mm and 100mm
- Aqua-Foam Water monitor with Self-Inducting Nozzle AS PER UL (500-750-1000 GPM)
- The manually operated Self-inducting non-aspirating Foam Monitor made of Stainless with pickup tube.
- Grade SS-316, capable of discharging 500 GPM (1893 LPM) to 750GPM (2839LPM) to at 100 psi (7 bars) inlet pressure over a range of 50 meters in a horizontal direction.
- Flange size 4” , Foam Monitor Size 3” .
- Foam proportioning 3 % is done with help of Foam Inductor placed within the Nozzle.
- The Foam Monitor has the facility for converting Water/Foam jet to fog and vice- recovery quickly and easily, even during continuous operation.
- Foam Monitor is provided with self-locking swivel gear bearing(MOC : Bronze) for smooth rotation in the horizontal and vertical direction through hand wheel operation even under high operating pressures.
- A single firefighter can manually operate the Foam Monitor with large flow capacity, long-range capability.
- The monitor assembly is designed to withstand the nozzle reaction force experienced during the operation of jet/ fog.